Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
After many years in the social work field I decided to make a career change and help people in a different way. I have always been interested in organization and design and my role as a Design Consultant is a perfect way to blend my passion for helping others with my interest in design. It is very important for me to work in collaboration with my clients and listen to their needs and ideas. I truly enjoy getting to know my clients and love the challenge of finding creative solutions that are beautiful as well as functional. It is such a privilege to work for a family owned and operated franchise where everyone works together to ensure that our clients are satisfied. I look forward to sharing the California Closets experience with you.
- It was a great experience. From the very beginning, Kristin was extremely responsive. There were a number of small details that had to be worked out and that required the she come back out to the house two or three times. She was always prompt, very helpful and resourceful. And then the engineers did a terrific job on the install. I can’t imagine a better outcome. Superior in every respect.
- Kristin Anderson is awesome - excellent customer service and ideas!
- The sales person, Kristin, was such a joy to work with. She had excellent ideas, understood what I was trying to accomplish, was just in tune with me. She revised the drawings with ease, and was prompt, and to her word. The installers showed up on time, as scheduled, work cleanly and the end product was just out of this world. Everything I had hoped for! Can't wait to see my next project, the master closet!
- Kristin A is highly professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. Great to have worked with her on a number of projects.
- I have worked with Kristin several times and have always found her to be friendly, prompt and efficient. I am very happy with the projects that we have done.