Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
I have been with California Closets for over 20 years now. Prior to closets design I worked in the fashion industry. I worked for Liz Claiborne in knitwear production. I was responsible to make sure that the designs got our lines designed on time and communicated to the factories making them on time and efficiently. It was very exciting and I loved it but I needed to be in NYC for that. Once I got married and we started a family I decided to stay home for a little bit. That was short lived! I quickly felt a need to get back to working in “fashion” with clothing in some way. I stumbled upon an ad for a closet designer and the rest is history. My favorite part of working with California Closets is that we are always looking to do more and exciting work for clients. We always have what’s in fashion in terms of colors, lighting and keep up with the industry. We are leaders in our industry and we don’t just do closets. I can never get bored! I am able to go out and meet new people and see new places every day. Working with interior designers, architects, and home owners to create a space that is fulfilling to them. My customers trust me to help them make decisions. I am responsive and I listen to their needs with patience and understanding. I translate their dreams and wishes into reality. It is a very exciting and fun process! I am committed to satisfying my clients needs with creating a functional space that will grow with them and make them happy every day that they use it. My clients know I am always there for them. Here’s to another 20 years. I look forward to working with you soon!
- Prompt appointment. Answered questions. Made changes where necessary. Clean and easy installation. Looks beautiful!
- Working with Virginia has been a pleasure. She has great creative suggestions and cares about getting it right! The closets are both beautiful and functional. The process was also quite easy and every date promised was met.
- The whole experience was top-notch from beginning to end. Virginia was attentive, creative, and precise when it came to mocking up our storage space, and then patient as my husband and I made our decision. The installation was within the timeframe allotted, and the installer was very professional.
- From the designer Virginia to the Installers Andy and Andre for my second California Closets project an architectural bookcase, it was a great experience. You guys do things so well. I would recommend you to anyone who appreciates fine craftsmanship and no-nonsense contractors and personal design consultation. Thank you!
- Virginia is amazing, put together exactly what I needed! Installation was beautiful and didn’t take much time at all, he called before he showed up and was right on time. Looking forward to working with California Closets again in the future.