Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
Kimberly Kim's Portfolio
I’m committed to listening, collaborating, and working with you to design a custom solution that will optimize any space in your home. Here’s a collection of some of my favorite projects to help you get inspired.
- We took some time to get things perfect and our designer was sopatient with us and once we signed the contract the installation was put out a couple months, but they got an opening and called and got us in sooner. Kim our designer and Jeremy our installer were both great! Kim took the time to listen to what we needed and she came up with a design that would best suit us. Jeremy took the time to touch up an area that stuck out by putting a little bit of paint on the area and he even touched up other tiny areas to make it perfect.
- Their price was competitive with the estimates from two other suppliers. Kimberly, the CC rep/designer, drew the layout based upon our needs after looking/measuring our existing closet and quantity of clothes & shoes. We deconstructed the closet and painted it so that the shelving would "pop". The installer did very good work and Kim's follow-ups during the entire process were on point.
- We had a wall of built-in book shelves installed as well as a bank of flat file type drawers and two cabinets. The work was done in one day and the result was beautiful - exactly what we wanted and what was shown to us on the CAD mock up. We definitely got what we paid for and we would absolutely use CC again.
- Great customer service. My sale's rep Kim spent over an hour during our first consultation meeting helping me with a design / finishes and was able to provide me some CAD drawings of my project during this meeting. The install was completed on time. I recommend California Closets.
- Kimberly our designer was so helpful and patient. I made our 3 walk in closet with them and they look perfect, good quality, and installation was on time.
- Our closets came out great! From our designer Kim to the installation team. Glad we went with California Closets!
- Kim created a kids closet for my daughter and she loves it! Thanks Kim!