Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
California Closets New Hampshire
A pioneer in custom closets and home storage for more than 31 years, California Closets New Hampshire has extensive experience in innovative design and creative use of space. Whether you have an older Colonial-style home in which you need to maximize closet space or would like to add a mudroom to your home to organize your family during the changing seasons, the team at California Closets New Hampshire can design the perfect customized storage solution for your home. While there isn’t a showroom in this area, the Peabody Showroom is only an hour south on I-93 or Route 3. Schedule a complimentary in-home consultation when you are ready to explore custom ideas for your space. The team will guide you through the variety of systems, unique finishes, and accessories offered, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Excellent design service and CAD computer program. Experienced designers and installers. Beautiful finished product.
- California Closets is not only about variety of finishes or numbers of shelves, it's more about quality and functionality. When it's installed, it gives a different perception of in home storage.
- Where to start? The entire experience was terrific start to finish. Our designer couldn’t be more professional or creative or enjoyable to work with. And the installers were amazing, really professional and also great to work with. In the end, the finished product exceeded my already high expectations, so much so that I’ve scheduled another round! Really, you can’t imagine what an improvement it all is unless you experience it first hand. My home has just increased its value but more importantly, I am truly enjoying it! Thank you!!!
- From design through installation everyone was knowledgeable and professional. It was a GREAT experience and I LOVE my new “dressing room”."
- This is my third purchase from California Closets—first time in California and second and third time in New Hampshire. The designer was knowledgeable and very personable. The installer was professional, competent and cordial. Thanks! I am not done yet with projects for the future!
- The salesperson and the installer were both very nice. They were knowledgeable about the business and very helpful. The installation was done quickly, efficiently and professionally. We love our new closets. So much more storage and very easy to organize everything. We are delighted with the result.
- The service and product. It was installed as promised, the young man that did the installation was very professional, neat and cleaned up everything when he was finished. He made sure I understood how all the components operated before leaving. Great!!
- The custom design! I found that I could fit all of my winter and summer clothes in my side of the new closet, which thrills me to no end. I love getting my shoes off the ground, and I found that I could neatly tuck my boots at the end of the side pieces, where I have some hooks, so they are not under foot all the time. Everything is neat and accessible. I love it!
- Good product. Installed quickly and the installer definitely had pride in his workmanship. He did a great job!
- Everything, from phone call, to call back, to professionalism of every person we came in contact with, to the finished product. All top rate, first class.
- The salesperson was very professional and was able to show the design of the closets on her laptop. It made a big difference to be able to see how the closets would look completed. The installers we great! They were on time and came in a company van. They did a fine job with the installation and clean up afterwards.
- Loved having the design consultant come to the house to do a personal design. Loved how the carpenters came to the house and installed the closet in two hours. Love that you send surveys so we can share our amazing experience.
Our ProcessStarting with a complimentary virtual or in-home design consultation, we’ll collaborate with you to create the perfect solution for you and your home.
Design to your budgetWe can design a custom solution for any room and budget. The cost is driven by the complexity of the design and the materials you choose.
Favorite Local Projects
We’ll collaborate with you to make every room in your home work better for you. See some of our favorite projects right here in New Hampshire.
Get the most out of your closet with custom storageIf you’re in a tight space, it’s important to utilize every square inch of your closet to organize all of your items.
Creative storage ideas for your homeWith smaller spaces becoming more common, now is the time to get more creative about storage.
Create a unique home office with functional organizationMore and more homeowners are working from their homes vs. going into an office everyday.
Meet Our Designers
The best in New Hampshire
From an initial conversation through design and installation, our expert design consultants will guide you through the California Closets process and collaborate with you every step of the way. They are committed to serving you and believe that exceptional design can help us all live more organized and happy lives.
Join us in our mission to design better lives through custom storage solutions and organization. At California Closets, we pride ourselves on being an outstanding employer that offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and professional development.
To The Trade
Throughout our more than 40 years as the leader in custom storage, we’ve worked as a trusted partner on thousands of projects with some of the most talented home professionals. To collaborate on your next project, join our Trade Partnership Program today.