Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
I consider myself one of the fortunate ones to have a career that I love, doing what I am passionate about all the while working with a great company. My background is in Fashion Design, Decorating and Organizing. Collaboration with my clients is key, from our initial consultation to your completed project. We’ll go through your wants and needs for your space and find out what’s working and/or not working for you. With that information and using my organizational skills, I will create a design for your space that is uniquely suited to you. With our 3D CAD system, you will see your vision come to life as we settle on your final design. Every project is important regardless of size. Since our relationship is important I will be your project manager through the whole process. It’s no wonder that so much of our business is based on referrals and repeat clients. I welcome the opportunity to work with you on your project!
Carlene Wolfe's Portfolio
I’m committed to listening, collaborating, and working with you to design a custom solution that will optimize any space in your home. Here’s a collection of some of my favorite projects to help you get inspired.
- Our experience with Carlene was wonderful. She was knowledgeable, very patient and gave us her undivided attention. We will definitely go back to Carlene and California Closets for future projects.
- I had 5 closets installed 2 years ago that I'm thrilled with. The designer, Carlene, surpassed my expectations and everyone involved was a pleasure to work with.
- I am so impressed with the California Closets team. Carlene designed beautiful closets and listened to what I wanted in my space for all three closets. They are absolutely stunning and I love them? She was here during the day to make sure to answer any questions the installers may have for her. This was a nice customer service touch...she cared enough to show up and make sure it went well? The closets would not have turned out so beautiful if it wasn't for the installation team of Arthur, Marion and David. They all worked well together and were so professional and detailed. They all took great pride in their work and it shows? If I could give a score of higher than 10, I would...that is how impressed I am with their services from start to finish. Carlene also added another nice customer service point...when I was preparing for the installation by removing all the items in my closets, she brought by a temporary rack for me to hang clothes which I greatly appreciated. It was nice to have some items that were not packed away.
- Carlene was very detailed in her work of measuring the closet and sitting with me to determine the best plan to maximize space. Including telling me how much shelf space and hanging space I am gaining. She also had a great idea about turning what I thought could only be a reach in closet into a walk in...I have already recommended California Closets to my sister and would to any other people that ask.
- Thank you! The closet is so spacious now and we are so organized. Your well thought out design was wonderful. Thank you again for your compassion and creativity