Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
Living a well-organized life at home means keeping only those things you love and use often. The best part of my job is working together with my clients to create a personalized, functional space that meets their needs and budget. I graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa with a BFA in Visual Design. I worked for a graphic design studio in Honolulu for 5 years before joining Closet Systems of Hawaii in 2002. In 2014, Closet Systems was acquired by California Closets Hawaii. I enjoy helping my customers find balance and organization in their homes.
Karen Luke's Portfolio
I’m committed to listening, collaborating, and working with you to design a custom solution that will optimize any space in your home. Here’s a collection of some of my favorite projects to help you get inspired.
- We are extremely happy with our new custom closet systems. Everyone at California Closets was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Tabby and Karen provided us with excellent customer service and were always accommodating. Happy to support local!
- My designer Karen was dedicated toward ensuring my California Closet met my needs. Her expertise in organization and design was critical to a perfect project. We went through multiple versions as i was unsure of what I was looking for. In the end the project was perfect. Thank you Karen!
- Karen explains herself well & uses her expertise to recommend the best use of space. She has a feel of how she can personalize space and nooks according to her clients’ needs, interests and profession. She’s very, very patient! Thank you, Karen.
- The California Closet team always provides top notch service every step of the way and very high quality products! From planning and designing to the delivery and installation of their products, California Closets has always exceeded our expectations! We have been very happy with Karen and her team and look forward to working with her again on future projects!
- I had a total of 4 closets done. Karen was great! She was knowledgeable about how to utilize each space. She also provided the estimate to me in a very timely manner. She made herself available to answer any questions, and helped me stick to my budget. Workers worked fast and it came out great! Tabby was very friendly and provided me adequate reminders and updates throughout the entire process. I now have the closets of my dreams!!
- The designer was prompt and designed our boys’ closets quickly and to our liking. She listened to our needs and incorporated it into our closet systems. Our installer was respectable, courteous, and cleaned up his work area. Tabatha is always full of ALOHA! Good pricing, friendly people, and great work! Can’t wait to do my craft room next! :)
- I really enjoyed working with Karen. For me, it was all about getting a secure closet system in quickly, as I'm a working mom with two young children. Karen scheduled the measuring visit right away, and was very efficient, organized and knowledgeable. She suggested a kid-friendly design for us, and my older son loves that he's able to access his clothes and toys without our help. I love the design because now there is so much usable space in our closets. The installation process was very quick, as well, and overall we are very pleased with our two closet systems.
- Their quality of work is very precise and neat. They don't cut corners and just make something for the sake of finishing an order. There is a delicate balance of art and science involved in their technique, and you can feel that they are very passionate about what they do. The end result is gratifying and worth the cost.
- From start to finish, the customer service was fast, friendly and professional. Karen came out right away to check out the spaces and her turn around time for the design proposals was within a day. Roberta and Jeffrey came out to do the installation--they were also friendly and respectful of our property. The closet systems look fantastic and I am so excited to start using them!
- From discussing initial plans with Tabby at Kahala Mall, then working with my Designer, Karen Luke, who listened to my needs then refined them into the perfect fit for me, to watching it be put together by the installation professionals...WOW, what a fantastic experience! Mahalo for a great job!!!