Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
I am a recent graduate from Tufts University where I double majored in biopsychology and architectural studies. I’ve always been drawn to the intersection between our built environment, and its effect on our psychology. In my previous experience, I’ve worked in architectural design, as well as for a startup magazine in the Hamptons working on photography, and creative design/strategy. I grew up in Long Island, NY so I am very excited to continue my career in design here, as well as explore, and contribute to the beautiful architecture and design of the city. Throughout my experiences, I’ve learned to value collaboration and how important attention to detail is. I cant wait to design your dream closet for you!
- Our designer was lovely and professional. A very good reflection of your company.
- Kate was very helpful in showing me the different ways I can improve my closet space. Looking forward to my closet!
- My consultant, Kate, was super efficient. Very smooth process!
- The designer was lovely and professional. A very good reflection of California Closets!
- Kate is very thorough and answered all of our questions throughout the entire process!
- Kate's design was perfect & included all my ideas for the Murphy bed I had in mind. She was attentive, asked the right questions, and provided suggestions which helped in rendering a great design!