Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
Senior Design Consultant
I started with California Closets in 1998 in the shop/on installs and found my way to design after just a few years. I've seen it all, from faxing our graph paper designs in either white or almond to our first CAD desktop computer connected to fax machines to now designing on laptops in a customers home with almost limitless design options. I love that this company continuously stays on the cutting edge of technology and design.
- Our sales person, Scott, was professional and knowledgeable. He showed us options and gave us suggestions. The show room was great because we got to see the actual product. The installers were on time, courteous, and also very professional. There was one door with a slight flaw in the wood grain that they felt was not an acceptable standard and had a replacement ordered, and came back and installed it in a timely fashion.
- The entire experience right from scheduling the initial appointment to the quote, installation and payment was very pleasant. The installers did an excellent job completing the task on schedule and cleaned up well. We have received many compliments from friends who have seen the cabinets.
- California Closets has created all of our closet systems; in both homes we have owned. We love them!
- It was great. Plan works very well. Very organized now.
- Well done, efficient, friendly, customer centered.
- Great service. Patient and pleasant employees. Scott, Armando and Jay all surpassed my expectations. Very professional and diligent.