Find Jobs and Apply Today
California Closets St. Louis
Serving the majority of counties in eastern Missouri, as well as Saint Charles, Chesterfield, and southwest Illinois, California Closets St. Louis works to understand your exact needs, style, and budget to create custom storage systems that are both beautiful and functional. From reach in closets and murphy beds to home offices, mudrooms, and garage storage, our professional closet designers are experts in the art of custom home organization. Once you're ready to explore custom design ideas for your space, schedule a complimentary in-home or virtual consultation. Together, we'll collaborate with you on every step of the process and on your schedule. California Closets is distinguished by a legacy of innovation, organizational expertise, quality craftsmanship, and design authority. Our teams of professional design consultants and installers are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience throughout the entire process of creating and installing organizational systems for the whole home.
- Our design consultant and her associate were friendly and very detailed. We hired them on the spot! The installer was clean, friendly, and efficient. Our closet is beautiful!
- Our design consultant was an outstanding representative to work with and was very patient with us! She assisted in many facets and really enjoyed working with her to create our amazing master bedroom closet!
- AMAZING! Your product and representatives are far superior to your competition (not even in the same playing field). My finished product exceeded my expectations!
- I absolutely LOVE my custom-built cabinet that you designed for my laundry room! From start to finish, working with California Closets was a wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend them to family and friends! Thanks for your GREAT service!!!
- Every aspect of design and install was done extremely well. Our designer took time to understand my teenage son’s clothing and storage needs and to put together a concept that appealed. My son is thrilled with his new walk-in closet. It has exceeded his expectations.
- My experience with California Closets was exceptional. Building a home is so very stressful – it was so nice to have this part of our process be so easy and stress-free. We love our new closet! Thank you so much for everything!
- Every experience I’ve had with California Closets has been extremely professional, punctual, and the end product perfect! Our designer was always very friendly and accommodating. It is the first company I think of when I need a product or service of this kind.
- Our consultant, Stephanie, was so nice and understanding as we changed our minds a few times, and she made suggestions that we might not have thought of ourselves. The installer was wonderful. Everything was so neat when he left. All this proved to be a winning plan as our new closet is the envy of all our friends! I might even need to go shopping to fill up all the space we now have that was wasted by our old system. Hee Hee.
- It was fantastic start to finish! Love love love the new closet – the design is clever and practical and I got exactly what I need AND what I wanted! Everyone was nice, helpful, and reliable. It was a great experience.
- The entire experience was a pleasure! I absolutely love how my new media center and bar look. My husband had been a little reluctant in the beginning but afterwards told me “It looks a lot better than I thought! It looks very rich!” Thank you for everything. We will definitely be back for our pantry and master closets in the near future.
- My consultant was friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable. The installers were quick, efficient, polite, and they left my home clean when they were finished with the installation. Couldn’t be happier with the results.
- The choices were presented in an orderly fashion and were easy to understand. I appreciated how I was able to customize the spaces for my needs. I was never pressured to select high-end options that were beyond my budget.
VISIT A SHOWROOM IN ST. LOUIS
Visit the Chesterfield or Rock Hill showrooms to get an up-close look at California Closets' high-quality systems, unique finishes, and accessories offered. When you are ready to explore custom ideas for your space, schedule a complimentary showroom or in-home consultation.
Our ProcessStarting with a complimentary virtual or in-home design consultation, we’ll collaborate with you to create the perfect solution for you and your home.
Finance Your ProjectCalifornia Closets St. Louis now offers financing for your custom storage solution project. We have several options available to suit your needs.
Favorite Local Projects Near St. Louis
We’ll collaborate with you to make every room in your home work better for you. See some of our favorite projects right here in St. Louis.
Designer tips on home organizationAre you overwhelmed with your lack of space in your home due to clutter? We often see this problem in St. Louis.
How to maximize storage space with custom cabinetsThere’s a lot more storage options available to you in your home than you think.
Design your dream closet with custom closet organizersCreating a customized closet is easier when you have a clear picture of what you want.
Meet Our Designers
The best in St. Louis
From an initial conversation through design and installation, our expert design consultants will guide you through the California Closets process and collaborate with you every step of the way. They are committed to serving you and believe that exceptional design can help us all live more organized and happy lives.
Join us in our mission to design better lives through custom storage solutions and organization. At California Closets, we pride ourselves on being an outstanding employer that offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and professional development.
To The Trade
Throughout our more than 40 years as the leader in custom storage, we’ve worked as a trusted partner on thousands of projects with some of the most talented home professionals. To collaborate on your next project, join our Trade Partnership Program today.