Learn more about our TouchLessService™.
Everyday is an exciting new challenge at California Closets and I couldn’t imagine myself working anywhere else. I enjoy helping my clients solve their organizational problems by transforming their space into something meaningful. The best part of my day is seeing the look on my clients face when their installation is complete & their vision of home has become a reality. I feel fortunate to work for California Closets and I am grateful to work with a wonderful team doing what I enjoy everyday. Awards & Acknowledgements: 9 Years of Design Experience with California Closets”Designer of the Year” in 2007, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Attended California Closets University (CCU) in 2008 Awarded “Most Original Design” in 2009 Designed Over $4 Million in Installed Organizational Systems
Kelly Higgins's Portfolio
I’m committed to listening, collaborating, and working with you to design a custom solution that will optimize any space in your home. Here’s a collection of some of my favorite projects to help you get inspired.
- Kelly is very professional, timely, and a great designer. She listens to your needs and is not in a rush to make changes.
- Kelly is fantastic and is making my home office project easy and fun!
- Again our planning experience with Kelly was great. She was so prepared, as always, do cresting and laying out the closets was so easy and fast. So we got to the fun part quickly, picking out the finishes and handles and pull outs. Thanks so much.
- Kelly arrived early and worked very efficiently and thoughtfully. I appreciated her advice and placed an order on the spot!
- Kelly Higgins did a fantastic job. Excellent plan and presentation. Well prepared.